联络我们 +852 3956 3112 WhatsApp 我们 +852 5448 0515


Get started with your Hong Kong Work Visa to support your business.

Whether you are an entrepreneur who wants to move their business to Hong Kong, or are a business who wants to hire non-local talent, FastLane can offer Hong Kong work visa application services for those considering Hong Kong as the next step.

If you require assistance navigating the complex procedures regarding visas, we can offer guidance regarding the visa application process to improve the chance of having a successful application.

Our work visa services include:

  • Investment Visa / Entrepreneur Visa
  • Employment Visa
  • Dependent Visa
  • Training Visa
  • Visa Extension
  • Change of Visa Sponsorship

We offer a unique delivery model with technology that enables us to provide an unrivalled service which has successfully supported more than five hundred companies.


1. What are the eligibility requirements to apply for a Hong Kong work visa?

To be eligible to apply for a Hong Kong work visa, an applicant should meet the following requirements:

  • Does not possess any criminal records or security objections;
  • Be of a good educational background, preferentially possessing documentation to support having obtained at least an undergraduate degree;
  • Be able to demonstrate that there is a genuine job vacancy at the employing company;
  • Have secured an employment offer for a position that matches the applicant’s academic qualifications / possess relevant work experience / demonstrate that the job cannot be readily taken up by Hong Kong’s local workforce; and 
  • The remuneration package (including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits) is in line with the prevailing market standards in Hong Kong.


2. What should I do if my Hong Kong work visa is under my existing employer and I would like to change my job? 

Under Hong Kong’s Entry for Employment as Professionals in Hong Kong scheme, Hong Kong work visa’s issued are tied to specific employers and are not transferable. To change jobs in this circumstance, the applicant must obtain first approval with the Hong Kong Immigration Department by filing an “Application for Change of Employment.” Upon approval, the applicant must surrender his/her existing Hong Kong work visa and collect a new one.


3. Can I bring my family with me to Hong Kong?

Applicants of an employment visa or entrepreneur visa are eligible to bring their family members (spouse and unmarried dependent children under 18 years of age to Hong Kong).

A dependent visa application must be filed for each family member with each dependent’s length of stay being tied to the applicant’s length of stay in Hong Kong. Dependent visa holders are free to take up employment or study in Hong Kong, as applicable.


4. I’m an entrepreneur and want to start a business in Hong Kong. How can I get a visa to work in the city?

Hong Kong has visas catered to foreign entrepreneurs under the special migration visa scheme, Entry for Investment. This visa type is issued to owners of Hong Kong companies for a one-year period. It is renewable so long as the applicant’s business remains viable. 

One of the primary application criteria is that the applicant must be able to demonstrate their business will make a significant contribution to Hong Kong’s economy. Authorities will determine this by closely examining a two-year business plan and financial projection to be submitted in the application.


5. I’m from China, are there special Hong Kong visa schemes I can use to work in the city?

The objective of the ASMTP is to attract qualified Mainland Chinese talents and professionals to work in Hong Kong. The scheme seeks individuals to help Hong Kong meet its local manpower needs and further enhance the city’s competitiveness in the globalised market.

What can FastLane Do for You?

Related Articles