About FastLane Group
We are an accountancy and advisory firm that combines innovation and technology to expert professional services within the SME market, with a particular focus on Entrepreneurs, Startups, Fast Growing Technology Companies, Startup Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists. We provide best in class service for businesses wishing to launch and operate in Hong Kong, ensuring they maintain the financial and compliance needs as regulated in Hong Kong.
We offer a diverse range of professional services including accountancy, auditing, company formation and payroll management and HR advisory assistance, and are able to provide a holistic and comprehensive suite of services for our clients.
Our firm has been accredited by the HKICPA as an Authorized Employer and we have been a Xero Partner since 2013.
We currently support over 500 companies and are experiencing rapid growth with business partners and supporting networks.
We’re looking for proactive and confident self-starters to join our team, who enjoy a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and who work hard to ensure we offer the best service for our customers.
- Manage all inbound leads from multiple online and offline channels
- Prospects and demonstrates FastLane capability to new customers, develops proposals and finally closes the business
- Achieve strong conversion rates and engaging in cross/upselling opportunities
- Generate pipeline of qualified opportunities through the use of proactive outbound marketing calls, activities, emails, campaigns, hosting events and other networking opportunities
- Utilize sales enablement tools such as Salesforce and other automation tools
- Work closely with the professional services team to ensure seamless new client onboarding supports
- Meeting monthly targets on new clients signing up
- Weekly KPI measurements. Such as meetings, calls and events
- 3-5+ years of relationship management experience in a consultative selling environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of an accounting practice and corporate service industry
- Professional level language skills in English and Cantonese
- Passion for helping clients to build better and successful businesses
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets’
- Exposure to hundreds of fast-growing companies in Hong Kong and the region
- Competitive salary package and performance bonuses
- 5 days working week
- Up to 18 days of Annual Leave and Company holidays
- Other Leaves (Study/Examination Leave, Marriage, Paternity etc)
- Comprehensive Medical Scheme
- Travel to China is not required
- Convenient office location next to Sheung Wan MTR
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual and relaxed working environment
- Lots of fun and company activities
- Ability to provide working visas for non-resident candidates
Interested parties, please send your full resume and expected salary to [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted after six months.